Aaron Turner Chairperson
The Political Action/Public Policy & Legislation Committee will:
1. Seek to increase registration and voting
2. Work for the enactment of municipal, state and federal legislation designed to improve the educational, political and economic status of minority groups
3. Seek the repeal of racially discriminatory legislature
4. Work to improve the administration of justice
5. Work to secure equal enforcement of the law
6. Keep the National Office and the Branch informed of all proposed legislation, which affects minority groups. The Committee shall be non-partisan and shall not endorse candidates for public office.